Area Sales Manager – EURASIA Region
Want to apply ?
Are you interested in the job, do you have the requirements needed, and would you like to give your career a push in a growing scientific environment ?
Are you excited about picking up this role in a rapidly growing company, working within a dynamic human size team with great ambitions?
Role and responsibilities
You’re responsible for the EURASIA Region (Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Black sea area, Caspean sea area, persic gulf) in direct link with the Sales Director.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Business Development: as a field actor, you identify new products/market needs and establish plans in direct line with R&D and sales teams ;
- Implementation of Market- and Business plans in in your region;
- Customer Management:
- Responsible for distributors communication rhythms and relationship
- Managing the related distributors
- Leading the management of the Key Accounts located in your region, coordinated with the other Area Sales Managers and the sales team.
- Realization of the sales, margin and growth targets in the region.
- Product benchmarking and competition watch in the region
- Ensure technical support to Distributors in the region
- Regulatory affairs representative in the region
- Reference for Import-Export regulations and costs in the region
- Do you hold a Bachelor or Master in Science or Engineering (bio-engineering, veterinary, biochemistry, …) with a 5 years’ experience in a sales position (food diagnostics, particularly in the Dairy sector)?
- Are you highly independent, self-driven and initiative taker?
- Do you show high accountability and are result driven?
- Are you able to translate business insights into targets?
- Are you free to travel min 50% of your time to Eurasia?
- Are you an excellent communicator and an active listener, showing empathy?
- Are you a creative and innovative, solutions oriented mind?
Then you are the person we are looking for.
For this position, you must speak English and Russian. Turkish and French are a plus.
This ASM should be located in any of these locations: Liège Area in Belgium or any country in the Eurasian Region (Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Black sea area, Caspean sea area, persic gulf).
To integrate the company, you share our key values :
- Efficiency and pro-activity
- Team spirit
- Listening and customer orientation
If you are interested, we offer an appropriate compensation package and an exciting and challenging work environment. Considering the fast growth of the company, Unisensor also offers attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content.