CapSensor is a rapid assay in dipstick format detecting the contamination of milk samples by Chloramphenicol molecules.
Capsensor is a competitive test involving a specific monoclonal antibody in one single operation.
The test requires the use of two components :
- The first component is a microwell containing predetermined amounts of antibodies linked to gold particles.
- The second is a dipstick made up of a set of membranes with two capture lines. The “control” line is located above the “Test” line.
- Sensitive Adapted To Specific Regulations
- User-Friendly Easily Performed On Site Or In The Lab
- Reliable And Robust
Good to know
Chloramphenicol (CAP) is a naturally occurring, broad-spectrum antibiotic that is artificially manufactured for use in veterinary and human medicine. Due to its adverse effects in humans, use of the antibiotic is restricted and, in some situations, prohibited. Increased legislation has led to the imposition of a ‘zero tolerance’ of CAP in food products by the European Council Regulation EEC No. 2377/90. (Source)
How to use
The test can be used in-situ for daily controls or in laboratories for the analysis of series of milk samples. This test does not require any sample processing, cleaning or extraction.
• Catalogue Name : CapSensor Milk 10ppb 96 tests - KIT040