GoatSensor is a rapid assay in dipstick format detecting extraneous goat milk levels as low as 1%, and it helps to avoid milk adulteration
Goatsensor is a competitive assay.
The test requires the use of two elements provided in the kit :
- The first element is a microwell containing the gold labelled specific antibody.
- The second element is a dipstick consisting of a set of membranes where two capture lines are printed in green.
- Sensitive Adapted To Specific Regulations
- User-Friendly Easily Performed On Site Or In The Lab
- Reliable And Robust
Good to know
Sheep Milk is not widely drunk in any modern culture but most of the time directly enters in the preparation of dairy products, such as cheese, yogurt, ice cream... Sheep milk is mostly used for producing well-known cheese such as Feta, Roquefort, Pecorino Romano, Ricota… The introduction of Goat milk in sheep milk is a very common practice, mostly for economical reasons. In several countries, this practice is absolutely forbidden to guarantee the authenticity of their final products. Rapid detecting systems are therefore needed to monitor this adulteration.
How to use
- Catalogue Name : GoatSensor Milk 1% 96 tests - KIT043
- The test can be used in-situ for daily controls or in laborato- ries for the analysis of series of milk samples.
- This test does not require any sample processing, cleaning or extraction.