FumoSensor Quanti is a rapid assay in dipstick format detecting quantitatively the contamination of Maize And Animal Feed samples by Fumonisins molecules
Fumosensor is a competitive test involving specific antibodies with high affinity for FUM molecules.
The test requires the use of two components :
- The first component is a microwell containing predetermined amount of antibody linked to gold particles.
- The second is a dipstick made up of a set of membranes with specific capture lines.
- Quantitative Large Detection Range
- Sensitive Adapted To Specific Regulations
- User-Friendly Easily Performed On Site Or In The Lab
- Reliable And Robust
Good to know
Fumonisin is a toxic and carcinogenic mycotoxin produced in cereals due to fungal infection.
How to use
Catalogue Reference : FumoSensor Quanti Cereals MRL 24 tests - KIT074