READSENSOR® 2 is a handheld instrument designed to read results from all UNISENSOR test strips.
It quantifies, interprets, and records test strip results.
APP088 – ReadSensor 2 reader is an innovative instrument for reading immunochromatographic dipstick tests manufactured by Unisensor. This reader can make rapid, high sensitivity and repeatability detection, avoiding reading mistake by eyes.
- Quantitative Large Detection Range
- User-Friendly Easily Performed On Site Or In The Lab
- Reliable And Robust
Good to know
Results can be printed with the use of the embedded printer. A small ticket will ensure a good traceability of all results.
Results display in 5 seconds: Insert dipstick, select program and start reading.
How to use
- Results can be displayed, printed, stored or transferred to USB upon request.
- Compatibility with all test kits from Unisensor.
- Wide touchscreen.
- Operator Name and Product Lot number entry for increase traceability.
- Auto-calibration with external Reference dipstick.
- Automatic, motorized strip drawer.