BetaXpress is a rapid assay in dipstick format detecting the contamination of milk samples by Betalactams molecules.
BetaXpress is a competitive test involving a receptor for the recognition of ß-lactam molecules present in Milk.
- Sensitive Adapted To Specific Regulations
- User-Friendly Easily Performed On Site Or In The Lab
- Reliable And Robust
- Generic Detection Of All Relevant Molecules In One Single Test
Good to know
Beta-lactam antibiotics are among the most widely used antibiotics for the treatment of bacterial infections in animals. Beta-lactams are also administered to animals in feed for growth promotion and for collective prophylactic treatment. The monitoring of Beta-lactam residues in milk is important because of the hypersensitivity of some individuals to these antibiotics and also because of the emergence of antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria. In addition, residual level of Beta-lactams can alter the efficiency of industrial processing of raw milk toward cheese or other fermented dairy products preparation. Maximum residue limits have been specified for food products and milk to control the levels of these antibiotics reaching the consumer.
How to use
- Catalogue Name : BetaXpress Milk MRL 96 tests - KIT044
- The test can be used in-situ for daily controls or in laboratories for the analysis of series of milk samples. This test does not require any sample processing, cleaning or extraction.
- The results are interpreted with an instrumental reading (Readsensor) for quantitative measurements.